Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What led me to start this blog…

I’ve just completed a ten-year investigation into some very fundamental questions: How does the world really work? and How can we fix it? I had no idea if I could find answers to the questions. Indeed, that seemed about as likely as finding the Holy Grail, or El Dorado. Surprisingly, I did find some very promising answers. And in the process I was forced to un-learn many things that I had always considered to be “obviously true.” It was my willingness to accept what I learned, and shift my worldview more than once,that enabled me to complete the quest.

I’ve tried to summarize my conclusions in the postings below, but those conclusions may be difficult to entertain if you haven't gone through the un-learning process that led to them. That is why I have just published a book, Escaping the Matrix, that goes step by step through the discoveries and reasoning that led me to these surprisingly simple, yet profound, ideas.

In any case, I welcome comments by any registered blogger and will be responding as time allows. Needless to say, much of my time is taken promoting the new book

March 1, 2006
Wexford Ireland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home